- This event has passed.
Vaping, Marijuana, & Alcohol: What Every Parent Needs to Know
October 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Thank you to the following presenters and moderators for participating in this event:
- Frank Bartolomeo, Ph.D., LCSW, Director of Adolescent Services at Silver Hill Hospital
- Rocco Marotta, M.D., Ph.D., Service Chief for the Adult Transitional Living Program at Silver Hill Hospital
- Elizabeth Ortiz-Schwartz, M.D., DFAPA, Service Chief for the Adolescent Transitional Living Program at Silver Hill Hospital
- Angela Alvarado, LMSW, Student Assistance Counselor at Fox Lane High School
- Tamara Tribble, LMSW, Student Assistance Counselor at Fox Lane Middle School
Please see additional resources below:
- What Parents Need to Know About Vaping – Partnership to End Addiction (drugfree.org)
- Quick Facts on the Risks of E-cigarettes for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults | CDC
- Parent Resources | SAMHSA
- Parents: Facts on Teen Drug Use | NIDA for Teens (drugabuse.gov)
You may view a video recording of this event by clicking here.